The LBA Group is the exclusive Jacksonville member of the Institute of Dental CPAs. Recognized as the leader in CPA and consulting services to the healthcare community in Northeast Florida, The LBA Group also provides tax and consulting services to over 70 dental practices.
We pride ourselves on providing first-class traditional accounting services to these clients, such as:
- Tax compliance and proactive planning strategies
- Merger and acquisition strategies
- Asset protection
- Internal controls for practices
- Dentists’ compensation and employment agreements
- Bookkeeping services including support for QuickBooks® and other accounting software
In addition to these traditional services however, we have emphasized providing management consulting and planning services above and beyond what is normally provided by a traditional CPA firm. Our commitment to the healthcare and dental industries is strong and we are steadfast in our belief that professionals who practice in these important areas of human service deserve to have a CPA firm that focuses on their practices so they can focus on their patients.
Allow the professionals at LBA to help you answer these questions:
- Should I have a CPA firm that specializes in dentists?
- Is my practice maximizing its profitability?
- How does my practice compare to others in this area?
- Should I add another dentist? Can I afford one?
- Should I expand? Add another office?
- How can I make more money without working more hours?
- How do I maximize the practice’s value when I am ready to sell?
- What is the value of my practice?
- Do I have a realistic plan for retirement?